When it comes to motor vehicle A/V players and in dash systems, Limitless Electronics has the products you want and the technicians you can rely on. We can install a wide variety of products into virtually any vehicle (including marine vehicles, off road vehicles, motorcycles, and more). With a combined 60 years of experience, and having been involved in the field of motor vehicle entertainment systems since the 1990’s, you don’t need to look any further than our store.
Idaho Falls In Dash Systems
Our car stereo systems are convenient and probably pack more punch than your current system. Here are some of the highest selling in dash systems we provide:
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX Receiver
If you want a stereo system that does basically everything, this is the model you’re looking for. Its many different features includes the following:
- Bluetooth accessibility (which can be used for both music playback and making calls)
- Seven inch screen
- Compatibility with SeriusXM radio, Pandora, and Spotify
- Compatibility with both smartphhones and music files. This includes AAC, WMA, MP3, FLAC for audio files. For music files, it is compatible with WMV video, DivX, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4. The Pioneer AVH-4200NEX Receiver also supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
One thing you’re likely to notice about this model right away is its uniqueness. Too many high end designed systems end up looking the same. This model however is notably sleek with many clean lines.
- USB port
- Six channel pre-amp outputs
- Rear video output
- Front and rear view camera inputs
- Rear USB input
- Can be connected to as many as five Bluetooth devices
- A 6.95 inch touch LCD display that includes LED backlighting, making everything on the screen easy to read
Alpine Single-Din Bluetooth Car Stereo
This is one of our top selling Idaho Falls in dash systems for a reason. Serious music lovers go for this model because of its high quality HD signals and crystal clear reception. But that’s just the beginning. This model also features:
- Compatibility with Android and iPhone smartphones
- 9.06 x 3.94 x 10.63 inch and 4.41 pounds
- 105 dB with an AM/FM tuner
- CD signal to noise
- RMS power giving 18 watts (includes four different channels)
- Nine-band built-in equalizer with LCD text displays
- Peak power at an output of 50 watts through all four channels
Everyone’s Idaho Falls in dash system preferences are a bit different, but no matter what you’re looking for, we guarantee you’ll find it at Limitless Electronics.
Idaho Falls Automobile A/V Players
These kinds of products are great for family road trips, long commutes, or for any other reason your family needs to be in the car for long periods of time. We all know kids become fussy after enough time in the car. Our products will make long commutes far easier and you and more entertaining for your kids.
At Limitless Electronics, we offer a variety of Idaho Falls automobile A/V players and can install them into your vehicle in no time.
The Basics of In Dash DVD Players
When it comes to car receiver units, there’s one standard they must meet – the DIN standard. This essentially states that all receivers should be 7 inches in length and 2 inches in height. The reason being that they fit any vehicle. However, this is not exactly a hard and fast rule. Some receivers are made to be 4 inches in height by their manufacturers. In these cases, they are called “double-DIN” (a bit of a work-around, but it works).
Before we even begin to install our Idaho Falls in dash DVD players into your vehicle, we are sure to check and make sure your chosen product will fit.
Another thing to be aware of is the monitor. The monitor itself needs to be looked at before you decide you want it installed into your vehicle. Generally speaking, you will probably want a monitor with a touchscreen (this makes things more convenient and, more importantly, safe while you drive on the road). Another thing you are looking for is a retractable receiver and detachable faceplate. The reason for these two things is that potential thieves will have a harder time seeing that you have an in dash DVD player or what type of receiver you have, making theft far less likely.
In Dash DVD Player Features
Our Idaho Falls in dash DVD players have many different features to meet your needs. We offer products that come with more than just mere DVD player capabilities, including:
- USB Port
- SD Card Reader
- A/V Input
- Various Audio-Video Features – including Format Playback, Multi-Channel Playback, Digital Analog Converter, and Equalizer
- Various Control Options – including steering wheel or smartphone app., and remote control.
Idaho Falls In Car Video Player
One of the most convenient ways of offering your passengers entertainment on long road trips is to purchase a headrest DVD player. However, finding the perfect model for your vehicle and your needs can be a bit of a challenge. At Limitless Electronics, we can help you make the perfect choice for your vehicle, your needs, and your budget.
Here are some things to keep in mind when it comes to purchasing your Idaho Falls in car video player:
- Active headrest technology – This will reduce whiplash if an accident happens.
- Pass through technology – With this technology, the whole family can watch the same movie across multiple devices
- Dual channel infrared – With this you can use your wireless headphones with your headrest player.
- Region free – With this technology, it doesn’t matter where your DVD was created, it will play.
- Resolution – You don’t wanted a pixelated-looking movie. With high resolution Idaho Falls in car video player models from Limitless Electronics, this won’t be a problem.
- Video cables – You are going to need cables designed for certain car apps. These need to be higher resolution than the ones you’d use at home. This is one of the most important factors for in car video players.
We can make sure that all these factors are in play when you come into our store for a purchase and installation. When it comes to Idaho Falls in car video players, Limitless Electronics knows what to do. We can help you make the perfect selection, and then install it into your vehicle afterward. We can communicate with you and let you know exactly what we’re doing. The drive home will be all the proof you need of our high quality products and excellent installation services.